- Make sure you have downloaded the ADB Driver zip file on your computer.
- Extract the zip file and you will get a .exe file. Double click and open the same.
- You will be asked if you want to install ADB and Fastboot on your computer. Press ‘Y’ whenever asked.
- Once the ADB installation completes, you will be asked if you want to install the device drivers; press ‘Y’.
- Done. You have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer.
If you are looking for the latest ADB Driver for Android, you can get from here: ADB Driver